03 April 2009

This is the Life


What a lovely day it is today here in Busselton, West Australia. The sun is shining and the temperature is just" perfec" as they would say in The Darling Buds of May. I just watched an old episode of that show on tv and only realised now the a young Catherine zetta-Jones was the beautiful young daughter!

I went for a stroll on the beach and as you can see from the picture I had the whole place to myself apart from a couple of seagulls. So blessed. How many parts of the world can you have a whole beach to yourself. And I was in complete safety. No worry about muggers, bombs or any of the other horrible things that go on in the world.



4 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Jennifer! Loved the photos of your beach and how lovely to have it all to yourself. Is your weather changing, so is it too cool to enjoy the beach? Australia is a very beautiful place.
I enjoy reading your blog keep up the good work!

Linda said...

The beach looks fabulous and I would love to have it to myself! I wish I were there with you. My favorite things is to walk right along the waters edge and feel the sand sift away with the tide. Is the water cold right now?

patrick said...

Nice pics Mom!!!

Love
Patrick

Amico Dio said...

I would have loved to have been on that beach!