19 December 2009

Another Few Days and It's Finished







Well my garden is finished except for the guys coming to take away their rakes and wheelbarrow and put up a final piece of lattice and a plant to hide the rubbish bins from view. They are so ugly! I am liking it very much. Have had the usual grumpy neighbour concerns that one has when living in such close quarters. i.e. How many times are they going to go back and forth in front of my door. Pardon me but the only way to get into my back yard is past her front door. I can't help that. I didn't build the place. Then I shouldn't allow them to park in the road in past the car ports. Cause it is a nuisance. This is from a lady that no longer has a car. Their trailer and car was parked so as not to be an obstruction to anyone driving through and if anyone wanted to enter the one parking bay obstructed other than mine, the vehicle would have been moved. Anyway, I guess we all live through it and maybe if I am very good I can retrieve my reputation as a good neighbour. Good thing I don't have loud, late parties.

Here are the finished pictures. Now to pay the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'The pictures are a bit dark, especially the first one of the front garden , because it was getting on to dark.



4 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow, what a difference! You must be very happy to be able to enjoy that landscape than what was there previously.

As for the neighbour, don't worry about it, I'm sure she'll get over the inconvenience it has caused her eventually!

Linda said...

Looks wonderful. Hope you enjoy it fully and it will be worth the price. We are so glad we were able to redo our yard and do so enjoy sitting out on the back patio.

Unknown said...

WOW! Jen, I love the pictures!! So inspiring! How funny about "not having loud parties!!" Made me smile!!

I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Maybe take your neighbors some cookies!!!! :) Hee, hee!

Love you,
Tammy

Shelly said...

It's absolutely beautiful! What a complete change in the area. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest as it was well worth the money spent on it. I'm a tad bit jealous. LOL My huge backyard looks nothing at all like your wonderful area.